|Kaye Wetli||Food Services Supervisor||425-844-4560|
Menus and Nutritional Analysis (New!)
We are happy to bring new options to you regarding school-meal menus. When you choose the link to Health-e Living, you will be able to:
- Use menus that are interactive (hover over a menu item to view serving, nutritional, and allergen information about that item),
- Select the language you wish to view use to view menus and nutritional information, and/or
- Calculate nutritional and/or caloric values for selected items using the interactive nutritional portion of the program.
Lunch Menus (in pdf format)
Breakfast Menus (in pdf format
|Location/Type of Meal||Lunch||Breakfast|
Riverview participates in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program. This school year we are reinforcing our commitment to new USDA guidelines for even healthier meals for your kids. Meals are healthy and well-balanced and provide students all the nutrition they need to succeed at school.
Lunch is served in all schools. A complete lunch offers a choice of several entrees, a selection of fruits and vegetables from the self-serve salad bar, and milk. A la carte items are priced separately. Lunch menus are available on-line and posted in the cafeterias.
Breakfast is served before school in all buildings except Eagle Rock Multi Age. A complete breakfast offers a choice of several entrees, fruit and juice, and milk. School breakfast will give your student a healthy start to the day! A nutritious breakfast helps students be more alert so they can learn more in class.
Please join us in encouraging students to make healthy food choices and to include physical activity in their daily schedule.
Payment Options and Free/Reduced Meals
- Riverview Farms to Schools Program
- 2017 Summer Meals Program - ENGLISH | SPANISH
- Special Dietary Needs Form
Riverview School District Nutrition and Physical Fitness Policy and Procedures
Smart Snacks in Schools Resources
- Snack Food Product Calculator https://schools.healthiergeneration.org/focus_areas/snacks_and_beverages/smart_snacks/alliance_product_calculator/
- Video - http://www.smartsnacksinschool.com/
- Standards - http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/allfoods_flyer.pdf
- Summary Standards - http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/allfoods_summarychart.pdf
- USDA Webpage - http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/smart-snacks-school
Other Useful Links:
|School Nutrition Association|
USDA Food and Nutrition Service Child Nutrition Programs
Washington School Nutrition Association
Food Worker Card
HealthierUS School Challenge Bronze Winners