Substitutes are needed in all areas: teachers, aides, office, custodial, maintenance, transportation, and food services. Join the team and play a vital role as a substitute. Please contact Stacy Cook at 425-844-4500 for more information.
Stacy Cook (425) 844-4500 - Human Resources Specialist
Cindy Sage (425) 844-4513 - Payroll/Benefits Coordinator
*Substitute Online (for existing substitutes)*
> Apply as a Substitute <
All substitutes must attend orientation every year before working in our schools.
Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Place: Educational Service Center
Substitute Orientations will be held at the Educational Service Center (District Office) in Duvall in the Assembly Hall. Pictures for photo ID badges will be taken prior to the start of each session.
For questions, please contact Stacy Cook at 425-844-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your RSVP is appreciated.
Substitute Training Opportunities
None scheduled at this time.
Other Helpful Information:
- Substitute Employee Quick Reference Guide
- School District Calendar - Please check the calendar for late start - early dismissal information.
- Emergency School Closure Information
Substitute Custodians Needed: Riverview School District is looking for Substitute Custodians. Training and orientation will be mandatory. Successful candidates must be able to: Operate cleaning equipment and various hand tools - Ability to lift up to 100 pounds on occasion and move furniture and equipment as needed. For electronic application click here. If you need further assistance you can also pick up an application packet at the District Office from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Substitute Classified Special Education Educational Assistants: Riverview School District is looking for Classified Substitute Educational Assistants to work in the Special Education Program. Training and orientation will be mandatory. Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work with students with special needs
- Ability to lift students and provide for physical needs of students
To apply click here.
Substitute Bus Drivers Needed: Riverview School District is now accepting applications for part-time substitute bus drivers. For additional information, please contact Transportation at 425-844-4537
- Minimum age 21 and 3 years of driving experience
- Must pass a complete record check through the Washington State Patrol criminal identification system and through the FBI
- Possess an excellent driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physicalAbility to follow oral and written instructions, including mapping
- Ability to keep records
- Strong public relations skills
To apply click here.
Please contact Stacy Cook email@example.com, for additional employment information.