Teaching & Learning
Director of Teaching and Learning: Dr. Randy Stocker
Phone: (425) 844-4520
Fax (425) 844-4502
Assistant Director: Kristin Edlund
Telephone (425) 844-4546
The Teaching and Learning Department oversees all aspects of district curriculum, assessment, and professional development.
The Riverview School District has established district-wide curriculum standards for every core subject area. These standards describe what students should know and be able to do at a given point in time for each grade level. These curriculum standards, enhanced by an effective assessment program, will provide the structure to support students' continued academic success in our district.
Teaching and Learning Staff:
- Robin Nordquist (425) 844-4522 - Administrative Secretary for Teaching and Learning
- Amy Jacobson (425) 844-4524 - Program Assistant for Teaching and Learning
- Teresa Renner (425) 844-4518 - District Support Specialist
- Tracie Kelly - Professional Learning Leader
- Heather Nelson - Professional Learning Leader
- Wendy Ward - Professional Learning Leader
- Mark Klune - Professional Learning Leader