Teaching & Learning
Director of Teaching and Learning: Roni Rumsey
Phone: (425) 844-4520
Fax (425) 844-4502
The Teaching and Learning Department oversees all aspects of district curriculum, assessment, and professional development.
The Riverview School District has established district-wide curriculum standards for every core subject area. These standards describe what students should know and be able to do at a given point in time for each grade level. These curriculum standards, enhanced by an effective assessment program, will provide the structure to support students' continued academic success in our district.
Teaching and Learning Staff:
- Robin Nordquist (425) 844-4522 - Administrative Secretary for Teaching and Learning
- Michelle Fleming (425) 844-4524 - Program Assistant for Teaching and Learning
- Carol Gould (425) 844-4973 - Professional Learning Leader, Arts
- Tracie Kelly - Professional Learning Leader, Secondary
- Heather Nelson - Professional Learning Leader, Elementary
- Wendy Ward - Professional Learning Leader, Elementary
- Karen Mayfield - Instructional Technology Leader
- Jenni Freeburg - Instructional Technology Leader