Choice Transfer Applications Available
to Currently Enrolled Students or Siblings
At this time, Riverview is only accepting Choice Transfer applications from currently enrolled students and their siblings due to current enrollment numbers.
Choice Transfer forms must be received between February 1st and March 31st to be considered for enrollment by May 1st for the following school year. On Fridays, Choice Transfer Requests will be sent out to building Principals for their consideration during this time. Parents will receive an email when the Principal has made a decision.
- Go to the school district office of your home school district to get a Choice Transfer form.
- Fill out the form and turn it in to the home school district.
- A designated person from that district will sign the form to release your student or will inform you that the transfer has been denied. If approve, they will send the signed form to Riverview School District.
- Riverview will notify you whether your request has been accepted or the transfer is denied.
- Applications received after March 31st will be held until the 2nd week of September of the following school year so the buildings can assess their student class loads. Parents will be notified by email when a decision has been made. Students should remain in their neighborhood school until a decision has been made.
- Transportation will be provided by the parent.
For those families applying from Riverview to another school district, Parents/Guardians currently living in the Riverview School District need to apply for an out-of-district transfer using the Choice Transfer form located at: http://www.rsd407.org/districtinfo/registration/default.aspx
If you have additional questions, please contact Kim Canady, Administrative Secretary, Student Services, at (425) 844-4516 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.