School Board Agendas and Minutes 2020-2021
During the COVID-19 outbreak, members of the public will be accessing School Board meetings by phone access only. The public is welcome and encouraged to provide input by emailing the RSD School Board at email@example.com or Stacy Cook, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Board meetings are held at the Riverview School District Educational Service Center, unless otherwise noted. Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM, except in December (2nd Tuesday only), April (4th Tuesday only) and July (4th Tuesday only).
Agendas are posted here before each school board meeting. Agenda modifications may occur at the meeting.
Minutes are posted after they are approved at the following meeting.
Board Work Study (BWS) sessions are meetings during which matters may be studied and discussed but no votes are taken. Work Sessions are open to the public, but there is no provision for public participation.
| Board Meeting Schedule for 2020-2021 | Full District Calendar | Board Work Studies for 2020-2021
Board Work Study Minutes
- Res. 20-01 | Adopting 2019 Study & Survey
- Res. 20-02 | Emergency Suspension of Policy
- Res. 20-03 | Emergency Waiver of High School Graduation Credits
- Res. 20-04 | Emergency Waiver of School Days & Instructional Hrs.
- Res. 20-05 | 2019-20 Budget Extension Capital Projects Fund
- Res. 20-06 | Limited General Obligation Bond
- Res. 20-07 | Authorizing Annexation
- Res. 20-08 | 2020-2021 Fiscal Budget Adoption
- Res. 20-09 | District Reopening Plan for the 2020-2021 School Year
- 2020-01 | Riverview School District Proclaims November 2020 as Kindness Month; recognizes World Kindness Day on November 13, 2020
- 2020-02 | National Mentoring Month in Riverview
Agendas and Minutes from prior years: